This app will open Wi-Fi Display settings if your device support it (or in other words SHORTCUT). Some devices support Wi-Fi Display, but the setting is either hidden or not present. It should also work on Samsung device now. I don't have LG device, so I can't test it.
Only download this if your device support Wi-Fi Display / Miracast, but you can't find how to enable it.
To mirror your screen to TV, you must meet the following condition:
1. Your TV must support Wireless Display / Miracast (check your TV manual)
2. Your TV must be connected to the same WiFi network as your device. You can't connect it with wired connection (LAN).
3. Your Android device must run on Android version 4.2 or newer.
- Huawei Honor 3C (4.4)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0"
- HTC devices running Sense
Please report the result on your device to : firstname.lastname@example.org
WiFi Display is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-23. The program can be installed on Android.
WiFi Display (version 1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.